By using our website you represent that you are at least 16 years of age. We do not knowingly advertise to, or collect personal information from, any individual under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from you and you are under the age of 16, we will suspend any services we are providing to you and delete your personal information immediately.
The data we collect
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information such as your name, gender, age, email address
- Social media details such as Instagram handles, profile name
- Device information such as IP address, device ID and type, device location, website activity logs, network access, device storage information, referrer, domain, browser type, language, previously visited pages on our website or mobile site, interaction with our website through click behavior, country, time zone.
How we collect your data
You directly provide Yuzu with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Participate in our promotions
- Refer a friend
- Join our mailing list
- Contact us with an enquiry or complaint
- Engage with us on social media
- Respond to a survey
How we use your data
Yuzu collects your data so that we can:
- Update you with news about our products, special events, promotions and offers
- Respond to your enquiry or complaint
- Engage with you on social media
- Improve and optimise our website and mobile site
- Market research and analytics to enhance our product offering, to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns, better understand our customers to guide our strategy and decision making and market our products to you
We would like to send you information about our products. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can follow the opt-out (or unsubscribe) instructions in the emails we send you.
We conduct targeted advertising or marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you through Facebook and Instagram.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following websites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Instagram: you can change your preferences or opt out of targeted advertising on Instagram through your account settings.
Disclosure to third parties
We share your personal information to third parties, where required, to ensure we are providing the best products and services to you. These third parties include service providers or persons who perform functions on our behalf, for example:
- Cloud or other storage providers
- Analytics, product tracking and marketing platforms, communications platforms and contractors to process data
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Third-party service providers have their own privacy policies, which will apply when they are processing your personal information. For ease, we have set out our main providers below, together with a link to their privacy policies.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled. In particular, certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We use Instapage to run this website. We may also use them for the collection (e.g. via sign-up forms) and storage of your personal data.
We use ReferralHero to run our referral marketing program. We also use them for the collection collection (e.g. via sign-up forms) and storage of your personal data and to send you email communication.
We use Google to store and file our documents and we use analytics to understand how customers use our website and data analysis (information used in data analysis is anonymised).
You can opt-out of Google analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Yuzu for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Yuzu correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Yuzu to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Yuzu erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Yuzu restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Yuzu’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Yuzu transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Recognising if you have signed up to our services or visited our site before. This allows us to display personalised content with relevant information to you.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to make it easier for you to use our website.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse our performance.
- Assisting with promotional and marketing efforts.
The types of cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality cookies - we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising cookies - we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Performance cookies - these cookies allow us to analyze your site usage so we can measure and improve performance and provide you with a better experience of our site.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org